Monday, February 28, 2011

i heart faces :: anything but a face

Even before I really got interested in photography, I loved focusing on parts of the body other than the face when telling a story with my camera...and so I was excited when I Heart Faces decided to devote this week to "anything but a face".
The only problem was, I had a lot of narrowing down to do.  Eep.
Finally, I decided to go with this lovely that I just "rediscovered" today.  I'm really happy at how well it converted to B&W, and even though her face isn't showing, you can still tell she's a sweetie.  Most of the time. ;-)
iheartfaces

Looking forward to seeing the entries at I Heart Faces this week!

Also, thanks to those of you who stopped by - so glad you're here!  I always do my best to return the sweet comments you leave me.

with love,
---hannah

10 comments:

  1. What an awesome vantage point! SO creative..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You see this angle everyday, yet you captured it. We parents forget the small moments! Beautiful shot. I love eagles-eye angles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this angle. Love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a beautiful image - i had to look at it for a while - i just could not look away - truly beautiful :)

    Much love, K xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh great shot! The angle works nicely and I love the BW convert!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - what a great perspective! I loved that part of my tree house when I was younger!

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a lovely picture! I love that focus.

    ~Iona

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, that picture's so cute!!! I love taking picture of the top of people's heads, when they don't know you're taking the picture, and, and, and... yeah.
    Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOOOO Cute - what a great perspective!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a note - each and every one brightens up my day. I do my best to get back to commenters and return the favor, too.

Please note that I moderate comments and will not publish anything inappropriate or degrading.

Have a lovely day, and come back soon!