Friday, September 10, 2010

i heart faces :: fix it friday #70

It's been a few weeks since I participated in Fix-it Friday, but I had a bit of time over lunch today and jumped on the chance to join the fun and edit this adorable gal...
{above - sooc}

My edit, done on Picnik.com, using premium elements. In a nutshell, here's what {I think} I did...

~adjusted exposure, contrast, and colors a bit
~cropped and sharpened
~applied airbrush to background
~applied "shine-be-gone" to cheeks and forehead to reduce glare.
~added text

I didn't have the time to do multiple fixes for this shot, although I wish I could have.  What do you think?
More lovely edits at I Heart Faces.

12 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Hannah! I love the edit--her face is so precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little boost of color you acheived with your edits. Warms the photo right up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful edit! Thanks for stopping by my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really great! i love the color and sharpness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great crop and colors! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great edit! It looks beautiful! :)
    KyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable little girl! Your edit is so much better. I need to learn how to do that. :-D I've done some photo editing, but never anything like that.

    Have you ever taken a silhouette photo? I've tried but I always get too much light on the front of them... Any tips?
    Amy

    www.homeschoolblogger.com/booklover

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a note - each and every one brightens up my day. I do my best to get back to commenters and return the favor, too.

Please note that I moderate comments and will not publish anything inappropriate or degrading.

Have a lovely day, and come back soon!