Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Emotion Photo Challenge | winner!

It's Tuesday, folks!  Time for me to announce the winner of CC's first photo challenge.

Thank y'all for deciding on a winner for me....I know that it would have been pretty much impossible for me to narrow down our finalists like that.  I mean, it was hard enough to choose our finalists to begin with. So I'm eternally grateful to you guys for helping me out, ;)

With that said, I'd like to announce the the "emotion" photo challenge winner is The Huchette Crew!

  Congrats!  I truly loved your photo, and it seems I'm not the only one who did. :) 

Everyone's entries were wonderful, though!  I so enjoyed this past week.

Note to winners and finalists: I did promise you buttons, but I haven't gotten around to designing them yet.  No worries, I'll have them out by next week for our next photo challenge.  I'm just way too busy right now - Sorry!

And with that, I bid you farewell!  I'm leaving for Chicago tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday evening.  As super-excited as I am to be going laptop-less for a few days there, I know I'll miss you as well.

I'll be back before you know it, though!

Hopefully before I know it, too.

In the mean time, Happy Thanksgiving!

Love,
Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Aw! Thanks so much to everyone who voted. This is one of my favorite photos ever. This made my whole week. Thank you again and have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photo! Congratulations to the winner:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a note - each and every one brightens up my day. I do my best to get back to commenters and return the favor, too.

Please note that I moderate comments and will not publish anything inappropriate or degrading.

Have a lovely day, and come back soon!