Wednesday, March 30, 2011

flag football : cj

IMG_3303 EDT
(Before I go on, I'm super-sorry about my absense over the past couple of weeks...and thankful to all of you for sticking with me.  Keep checking for more photos comin' soon - I have so many to share.  Eep!  And never mind the fact that my header still says "February" on it.  Ahem.  Should be changed soon.)

My brother CJ's very last flag football game of the season was a little over a week ago.  Like, the championship, y'all.  They played valiantly, really they did.  And...lost.  But, seriously, second place in the league is underrated, right?  These guys are still awesome. ;-)

I realized that I hadn't photographed a single game this season (what got into me?) so I totally had to tote my camera bag along and brave the fifty-degree, earlish-morning temps to get a few shots.  (Seriously, it felt cold...like, I was wearing a scarf.)  Here are some faves...
IMG_3312 EDT
IMG_3314 EDT

IMG_3310 edt
IMG_3316 EDT
IMG_3317 EDT
Okay, so see that lady with the totally awesome telephoto lens?  Little-miss-had-to-use-her-kit-lens-me was kinda jealous.
IMG_3319 EDT
IMG_3324 EDT
Stephen, you're cute.  Just thought I'd mention it.
IMG_3334 EDT
I found myself obsessing over landscape shots...both this and the one a few photos about were shot at 18mm, I believe.  Happiness. ;-)
IMG_3347 EDT
And, after the game...*sniff*
Taken any action-like shots lately?

with love,
---hannah m

2 comments:

  1. I laughed when you talked about the lady with her nice camera and lens!! :) I get that way when I see people with amazing cameras!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah! I love to see your pictures! So glad you are back!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a note - each and every one brightens up my day. I do my best to get back to commenters and return the favor, too.

Please note that I moderate comments and will not publish anything inappropriate or degrading.

Have a lovely day, and come back soon!