Sunday, April 24, 2011

i heart faces :: pet week


We were at a lovely little Easter event yesterday, and let's just say Stephen totally adored the chicks and bunnies.  Yeah, just a little bit sweet.

Hope you all had a beautiful Easter!  In my case, today was a celebration of my birthday as well...so much fun!! (Like, two of my favorite days of the year combined?  Pretty much.)  Currently, I'm longing to try out a certain camera-related-lovely-item that I've received.  Eeeeep!

In the mean time, I'm linking up to I Heart Faces' Pet photo challenge.  Thanks so much for stopping by--I love getting the chance to return your sweet comments and "meeting" y'all!



with love,
---hannah m. 

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on Snickerdoodle's picture. Your photo is pretty much adorable---he's just holding that chick so tenderly, it just melts your heart!...I like the strong colors, too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very sweet! Really nice photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute picture! Very sweet and nice light!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome is this! Great shot and moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, how adorable :) Lovely photo, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely adorable! and Happy Belated Birthday!! (enquiring minds want to know: what camera goodie are you dying to try out?!?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness that is sweet.:) I love how gentle he seems to be with it, and the other looking as if he's eagerly awaiting a turn at holding it... so very very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you captured the innocence of the children and the baby chick! Such a gentle moment...truly adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that's so adorable! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to "meet" you! This photos is so sweet and happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the comment! :)
    Oh, I like the focus on this picture, just great. ;)


    -Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a note - each and every one brightens up my day. I do my best to get back to commenters and return the favor, too.

Please note that I moderate comments and will not publish anything inappropriate or degrading.

Have a lovely day, and come back soon!