Thursday, December 16, 2010

Before&After | merry christmas

I took this photo at a loverly old house we were touring while in NC (which I'll be posting on my main blog later today).  Besides the fact that I unintentionally cut off the C in Christmas, I really and truly like it.
merrychristmas(before)

To give it a bit of umph, though, I wanted to warm it up a bit and bring out the red lettering.  After a bit of experimentation on Picnik, I came up with this...

merrychristmas(after)

And, I am in love. :)

More Before's and After's at Pixel Perfect today!


-Hannah

8 comments:

  1. I love the warm tones and the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The processing and texture are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the warmth of the edit and the texture. reminds me of an old vintage postcard that i have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much! :) I told my parents they looked holy the way they glowed. :P

    I love how you made the colors warmer in the picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you brought out the red so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the angle! Great photo and edit... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, I like the warm colors in the second shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a note - each and every one brightens up my day. I do my best to get back to commenters and return the favor, too.

Please note that I moderate comments and will not publish anything inappropriate or degrading.

Have a lovely day, and come back soon!